Helping you better support the causes you care about
When you become an APS client, you gain access to our wealth of philanthropic experience, advice, knowledge and networks. From first gifts to strategic funding rounds, we have you covered.
- Year-round support for all your questions about giving
- Templates and tools for everything from helping you define your giving goals to undertaking charity due diligence
- Suggestions for organisations working in your areas of interest
- Invitations to exclusive APS client events
- Introductions to like-minded philanthropists and relevant experts
As our giving services are client-centred we do not actively promote any specific organisations. Our job is to support your giving to the causes that matter to you.
"About a year in, we engaged APS to do a MAD (Making a Difference) workshop with the whole family and that was critical to the development of the philosophy of the Metamorphic Foundation."
Pat Wall, founder Metamorphic Foundation
Many of our clients find that being more considered in their giving is extremely rewarding. We can help you to:
Develop a detailed giving strategy using our facilitated ‘Giving Compass’ process
Evaluate charities and projects to support and provide a short-list of organisations to consider
Manage multi-generational giving conversations
Handle requests for funding from charities, friends or family
Once your giving is established, we can help you to refine or expand its scope. We can support you to:
- Assess your progress using our ‘Giving Gauge’ – an opportunity to take stock and consider what is working, and what needs to change to achieve the impact you seek
- Engage younger generations with our interactive MAD (Making a Difference) workshop for school-aged children
- Track the progress and impact of your grants
Do you have, or are you considering a more formal grant program involving submissions from charities? The APS team can also set up and manage these programs on your behalf.